1. DATA THAT WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
In course of your use of our Service, we collect and process certain data relating to you.
1.1. Webform data
You are invited to fill in various forms available on our Service, including, for example, the feedback form. The contents of the form may differ, but they typically request your contact data (name, email, phone number) as well as useful input (such as your feedback, your preferences and interests etc.).
1.2. Technical data relating to your visit
We aim to better understand how our service is used. To this end, we collect certain technical data when you visit the Service, such as your device details and details regarding your connection (such as IP address). This data includes, inter alia, your user id, UTM labels, when you visit sites that include our plugins, ads, cookies, or similar technologies, we receive the relevant information about your visits and interaction with third-party services provided by others, the country where you are currently located, the list of products that you viewed, opened, searched and purchased, advertising that you click on, cookies, device information and internet protocol ("IP") address (if applicable). If you use our Service from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your chosen language interface based on your phone settings, your advertising ID, user id. We do not identify your precise location, unless you choose to use our location-specific services and provide us with consent to process such data. We may also obtain additional available information regarding your device in order to tailor the Services to you.
2. DURATION OF PROCESSING
We process your data no longer that it is necessary for the purposes identified in this Policy. Unless we are obligated by law to retain such data, we safely delete or anonymize the data so it may no longer be attributable to you in accordance with our retention policies. We may keep depersonalized information after your account is closed. Below you may find the factors we take into consideration when determining specific retention periods:
- For processing based on your consent we store your data as long as necessary to achieve the purpose indicated in your consent or until you withdraw it, whichever earlier;
- For processing based on performance of a contract with you the retention period is generally the duration of the contract;
- For processing based on our legal obligation, the terms are provided under the relevant law; 2 / 3
- For processing based on legitimate interests, the specific retention term is determined based on the balance between risks for your rights and freedoms against our legitimate interests.
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
In order to process your personal data, we need to establish and secure a lawful basis in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law. You may be acquainted with consent as one of the lawful bases that you come across while using this or other websites. Apart from consent, there are, however, other grounds for processing your data. For example, we will need to process your data in order to perform our contract with you, namely, the terms. In other cases, we may be obliged by the law to process certain data, for example, under applicable accounting law. Furthermore, in certain cases we may have legitimate interest to process your data. Please note that each legal basis comes with its own set of rights granted to you attached to it. Please read the below section carefully, since, for example, we will not be able to stop processing data in connection with our performance of the contract without terminating our contract with you.
3.1. Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you, such as use of our Services
- Performance of your contract with us;
- Provision of user support services to you;
3.2. Processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations
Retention of data in order to comply with specific applicable retention requirements, including those under applicable accounting law.
3.3. Processing is based on our legitimate interest
- Participation in judicial, enforcement and other similar proceedings by state courts, supranational bodies, enforcement agencies, arbitral tribunal etc. with respect to protection of interests of Joom Logistics and/or third parties as well as prosecution of illegal activities where it is proportional, taking into account all relevant factors, to disclose the information to third parties;
- Maintenance of information security of our Service;
- Development of information security of our Service;
- Prevention, detection and investigation of security breaches, fraudulent and other prohibited or unlawful activities;
- Communication of advertising messages and other content to you where such communication is not subject to consent;
- Evaluation, monitoring of user actions to assess the success of our marketing actions;
- Performance of analysis of user behaviour, including analytics allowing us to tailor and improve our Service to provide the best experience to you specifically and to make our suggestions generally more relevant;
- Customization of content made available to you and recommendations based thereon;
- Development and improvement of our Services, including provision of safer and smoother authentication, provision of site features as remembering your shopping cart or interface language chosen;
- Review of your communications left on our Services (e.g. your product feedback) automatically and manually in order to ensure that such feedback and products are acceptable to other users.
3.4. Processing based on your consent
Optimization of our advertising functions, such as personalization of advertisement shown to you, including through cookies.
4. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
Where necessary, we transmit personal data pertaining to you the to the following recipients:
- Members of the Joom group of companies and affiliated entities;
- Third party service providers;
- Third parties involved in judicial and/or administrative proceedings.
5. TECHNICAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL SECURITY MEASURES FOLLOWED BY THE CONTROLLER
In accordance with the applicable requirements, we have determined and implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data against accidental loss and unauthorized disclosure. We require our processors acting under our instructions to protect any data they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to contact Joom Logistics with requests for exercising of rights granted under the applicable data protection law. For this, please contact us through the contact details available on our Service.