How to start shipping with Joom LogisticsMarch 7, 2023
To help you get started, we have put together a comprehensive registration guide that includes step-by-step instructions, helpful tips and useful links
Adding international delivery is a great way to boost sales. With Joom Logistics, you can get your parcels delivered to customers in 100+ countries. There are a few ways to start working with us - find more details below. And if you need any help, please fill the contact form and we’ll get back to you shortly.
To help you get started, we've put together a comprehensive registration guide that includes step-by-step instructions, helpful tips and useful links. Whether you're shipping to a neighbouring country or across the globe, our affordable and efficient delivery solutions can meet your needs.
Here is how you can Integrate with Joom Logistics and start shipping parcels to 100+ countries. You can do it via API, with ERP & SaaS platforms - Shopify, ActNeed, Mabang, Shoplazza and others. The third option for integration is our convenient web application. More on that below:
- Enter your email and password on the “Sign up page” and click “Sign up”.
- Check your email (don’t forget the “Spam” folder) and click “Confirm email” to verify your account.
- After logging in for the first time, you’ll need to provide your contact information. The “Company support email” field is not obligatory, but you might want to leave your support service email so your clients can get in touch with you.
- Add the address of your warehouse and select "Shopify" as source of orders, in case you have a store there. Joom Logistics will automatically synchronize orders and make them available for creating labels.
- Congratulations, you’ve set up your personal account with Joom Logistics. You can make any changes in the “Profile” section.
Please contact us if you already ship internationally 500+ parcels per month. We'll prepare a special offer for you.